NIC, National Informatics Centre is an organization under the Electronics and Information Technology Ministry, Government of India. NIC has invited applications for the post of Scientist B. NIC will conduct an exam to recruit the candidates for the same. To help the candidates with the preparation of the NIC Scientist B exam, Testbook has launched NIC Scientist B Mock Test Series. The practice is necessary for cracking the NIC exam. NIC Scientist B Test Series will provide you with ample practice for the same.
Features of NIC Scientist B Mock Test Series:
- The Test Series includes 17 Subject Tests which include tests on technical topics included in the syllabus of the NIC exam.
- The NIC Scientist Test Series also includes 9 Full Tests that will include questions on all the sections included in the exam.
- The Test Series also includes 06 Sectional Test and 03 Previous Year Paper.
- The Mock Test Series follows the pattern of the previous year question papers.
- The NIC Scientist B Test Series is available both in Hindi and English.
- The Online Test Series also includes a ranking system so that the candidates can know where they stand in the competition and prepare accordingly.
- Solution and explanations of all the tests have also been included in the NIC Scientist B Mock Test Series.
- A performance analysis is also included at the end of each test of the test series.
- Expected cut-offs are also included at the end of each test included in the Free NIC Scientist B Mock Test Series.
- Questions of all types and difficulties have been included in the Online Mock Tests.
Why Choose the NIC Scientist B Test Series?
- The Mock Tests will give you a clear idea about what to expect in the NIC Exam.
- The Test Series for NIC Scientist B will provide you with practice questions for all the sections of the exam including the technical section as well.
- The mock tests will include the most expected and important questions for the NIC exam.
- Attempting the NIC Scientist Mock Tests will also help you in revising the entire syllabus.
- It will give you a platform to apply the theoretical knowledge you’ve learned so far.
- Attempting the tests included in the NIC Scientist Test Series will make you aware of your strengths and weaknesses and will also help to form a strategy for tackling the exam.
- Free NIC Scientist B Mock Test Series is the best practice series available online which can be assessed at any time of your liking which will prepare you in a comprehensive way.
NIC Scientist B Exam Pattern
The NIC Scientist B Exam Pattern for the written test has been given below:
Total no. of Questions
120 (78 from Technical Part & 42 from Generic Part)
Part 1: Technical Field (Computer Science)
Part 2: Generic Part (Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities, and General Aptitude)
- A total of 120 Objective type questions will be asked in the written examination.
- The time duration will be 3 hours for the written test.
- 78 questions will be of Technical Area & 42 questions from Generic Area.
- One mark will be allotted for every correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Mode of ExaminationObjective Type Questions (OMR Based).
Preparation Tips for NIC Scientist B exam
- To pass the NIC Scientist B Recruit 2020 exam, it is essential to start your preparation with proper planning. Candidates must plan the time allotment to each subject and in fact each topic.
- Focus on your Main subject and keep revising the same since a majority of the questions will be from the main subject.
- Candidates must practice question papers of old attempts and learn the pattern and type of questions that can be asked in the examination.
- The students must also make time for extra activities required to prepare for General Knowledge subjects like reading newspapers, watching debates and discussion, etc.
- The candidates must spare adequate time for the entire revision of the syllabus at least three to four times before the final examination. Thus, it is important to plan the NIC Scientist B syllabus well and stick to the schedule every day.
- Candidates must make sure to attempt at least three mock exams before the final examination.
The candidates who want to crack the NIC Scientist B Exam in their first attempt must not skip on this Online Test Series as it will help you with your preparation immensely.